Start a new topic

When people quit midgame

I was playing online and i assume there were players who quit, after a short time i was in control of multiple profiles with names. All but 1 player. I dont think its fair to play multiple accounts against 1 player. I swear this has happened to me before and it gets very discouraging to be playing against multiple people at the same time.

I think the original comment doesn't make much sense - I don't believe the AI gangs up on you. But I totally agree that having AI replace players ruins the game.

Please add an option for an alternative solution for quitters - like making the territories neutral or cancelling game start if someone doesn't confirm so that people have a chance to try to make a new game.

Once again players quit and the AI has taken over so i end up losing to a player who quit 3/4 of a game ago. What is worse after a second player quit the AI acts as a single team with biased dice rolls. Im so fed up with this that im going to delete the game. In real life if a person quits his holdings are frozen. This app has got so many bad features that i dont think i will be playing it again!!!
Login or Signup to post a comment