Start a new topic

Ai bias

Ive just played 3 games each of whichcontained AI players. On each occasion as soon as the player became an AI suddenly they become invunerable to attack. I actuallyhad a situation where i played 12 armies to 1 and lost every single one!! I have been playing this game for months and this is always the case. As soon as a player becomes an AI it gets equal or better dice. If a player drops out it should be frozen not replaced with an AI becausefranlly they ruin the game

5 people have this question

The game itself CHEATS. Through the dice. One example, my 44 attacked 4 and lost 17. In another 10 attacked my 12, wiped me out then conquered 5 other spaces and had 4 left over. The developers are dishonest. It's sad.

THIS IS NOT AN HONEST GAME. DEVELOPERS KNOW THIS AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT EXPERIENCE. IF ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING FOR SO LONG, ARE THEY ALL WRONG?  I HAD 44 ATTACKING 4 lost. Developers just don’t care. 

1 person likes this

Totally agree, I would use the term 'developer' losely. I work in IT and if the software products I work in, work like this, they would go out of business for a rubbish product!!!

Login or Signup to post a comment