Start a new topic

Single player restart button.

At the end of a single player game I get the option to replay the game. I'd like to have that option throughout the game. I don't want to have to wait until I die to give it another shot, I'd rather retry as soon as I realize I've made a mistake.

1 person likes this idea

I'm about 70% sure you can! Just go click the little gear in the top left during the game, then click the Pause button and hit the restart.

1 person likes this
Thanks. Didn't know that was there. Be nice if it was on the prev. screen with pause and surrender. Not quite what I was hoping for. Restarts the map with same players, but it also rerolls for troop placement. I'd like it to restart with the same troop placement.
Thanks. Didn't know that was there. Be nice if it was on the prev. screen with pause and surrender. Not quite what I was hoping for. Restarts the map with same players, but it also rerolls for troop placement. I'd like it to restart with the same troop placement.

Ah, yeah I understand

There've been suggestions of a "creator mode" where you could do such a thing, hope that kind of idea gets added :)

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment