Start a new topic

AI play is ridiculous and unrealistic

Has anyone else noticed that when there is an AI at the start, or when a player leaves the game that the AI that takes over is simply stupid? The play from the AI is very simple; box a player in Indonesia; and try to secure a continent, typically Europe. The stupidity is that an opponent could have North America, Protected by only one army in Greenland or Alaska, and the AI will not attack to eliminate the player from gaining all of the additional troups. Instead it makes ridiculous moves, blocks legitimate players from trying to attack because it moves armies that actually protect the other player from being attacked by opponents. To the morons who control the game, let the player who left the game resign without making the game become stupid, or fix the damn algorithm so that it doesn’t become ridiculous. When I know a player has left and AI has taken over, I use it to my advantage because I already know the stupid moves it will be making. It really takes a great deal away from the game. Please fix this issue.
1 Comment

Here I would absolutely agree with the part of "an opponent could have North America, Protected by only one army in Greenland or Alaska, and the AI will not attack to eliminate the player from gaining all of the additional troups" - this seems a common theme/issue in the AI. I had the same case when I controlled Asia with a single troop

Login or Signup to post a comment