Start a new topic

Cheating encounters

Seem like Grandmasters achieve their status by cheating and/or exploiting bugs in the game. Twice in recent days, and twice in my last game, a “Grandmaster” doubled his armies by waiting to attack until his turn was about to end, which left him with an army of equal size on both the attacking and defending positions. It occurred twice within two or three turns, which soon quadrupled the size of his army to the point his army was larger than all others combined within only two or three turns. Seems like so-called “Grandmasters” get their status not by skill, but through cheating.

4 people have this problem

Yea I just got tag teamed by a grandmaster and expert ... he protected the grandmaster in Australia... I was playing with a beginner and I created an ally with him but he didn't have a clue what was going on... beware of ricebowl Mark ( grandmaster) and Denver de Balzac (currently expert)
IMG1255.jpg
(125 KB)

3 people like this

Yes, Grandmasters, Experts primarily attained such status by cheating.  I automatically refuse to play them when I start a game.  SMG does a horrible job regulating cheaters.  I even found some players in which you couldn't report them as you couldn't turn the page.  SMG needs to understand people pay them to have fun not put up with morons.

2 people like this
Sergio Ken a master with no shame, doubled from 60 troops to 120 then again and again in subsequent moves to a 1000... What a complete ####ker.. I've reported him, so lets hope he's gone and the bug fixed asap...

1 person likes this
I think the whole ranking system encourages cheating. I’m a 50 year veteran (half a century) of the great game of risk with a high win percentage on the game board and vs the computer; still bouncing from a beginner to novice here; while cheaters obtain high rank. Also, if you report cheaters you’re more than likely going to get a drop in rank before the cheaters do. SMG needs to get off their behinds and realize cheaters will cause their customers to go elsewhere.

3 people like this
Hackers are the worst, but these COLLABORATORS SUCK!!!
Goldstar9021 cheats, along with his aliases...I had the distinct pleasure of finishing him off in a game (that I played perfectly) to finish second to his weaker partner. The only way I played that well but is by assuming the ‘cheat was on’ before the game even started!
A guy named *Kreso* just did the same tactic to me. Cheating at RISK !!! Ban this clown!!

We just did a major banning wipe yesterday. We'll continue to ban those that are obviously  cheating and/or hacking

cheers

ash@SMG

Login or Signup to post a comment