Start a new topic

Rank filter

Simply put, It's not fun for Masters to play novices, nor novices masters. What ends up happening is it takes half an hour to set up a game because you need to manually boot low level users and wait till the game fills with high level players. It would be extremely helpful (and rather easy to implimient) to have a filter for player rank when seting up games.

4 people like this idea

Yes I definitely I hate losing to a novices I feel like im a peace of trash. I have another idea as well to add to yours. Like Clash Royal the app game how they have a system that puts players who lose with another person who lost so many times but wait in the same rank only! So if you are a novice your not going to play with a Expert because you have not made it into that rank yet. You lose 3 times you play with players that had lost same amount as you. See its fair and smart. Hire me lol
And this would stop cheaters because now they have to play with only the same rankers
I guess I had to be a cheater once to stop cheaters. Lol now I should be sealing my ideas
And now we come up with the last problem how will we notivice from cheating other Notivice well just report like they said. And again looks like I should have a job here.
Mess up after we is Stop

This idea would greatly improve my experience with this app.  Long ago I learned playing novices and beginners is very often not worth it.  They make ridiculous moves and quit at the drop of a hat only to be replaced with the boring in game AI.  I've wasted so much time kicking novices and beginners out of games I host.  It would save everyone's time (including the novices and beginners) and improve everyone's experience if we could filter games by player class.

I think a game host should be able to adjust rank limits for the game just like they can adjust the turn length.  If the filter were such that we couldn't filter out players one class above or below our own class.  There would be mixing between the different classes, but players could avoid huge mismatches in skill/experience.  And at least for the higher ranking players, this could reduce exposure to the two device cheaters.  Usually they have a high raking account and a low ranking account.  Being able to filter out beginners and novices would immediately cut out most of my exposure to this type of cheater.

I think everyone would be happier if they could chose to compete only with those of a similar skill level.  This idea needs to be implemented.

Login or Signup to post a comment