Start a new topic

Cheater one Ally a time option

I think this game would have a better feel if we at least level the playing field the same as if we were at our kitchen tables. What I mean is the game needs to have either one Ally at a time or at least on the player tabs show who else they are allied with besides you. I think this would alleviate the thought of literally being ganged up on the entire game. It feels like you were invited to a dorm party and you're the joke. I'd rather reports that no one's cheating and everything is just fine and I do realize that family members play from the site same IP address. However let's get real. Mark Ally cards.

1 person has this question

This is a good solution. I quite like this.

Thanks

Phillip@SMG

Yeah that be sweet to have a little clearer picture of who's allied with who and what not but none the less I know you get a lot of complaints and people nitpick and stuff but all in all the game is addictive as all get-out....lol

1 person likes this
I dislike this idea.  I think it adds to the game to not know about others' alliances.  It forces you to really question every move not knowing who is allied with who and not knowing if your allies are also allied with other players.  If an alliance was known to everyone in the game it would lose a lot, if not most, of its strategic value.

I also think that an experienced player can usually tell when other players have an alliance.
Login or Signup to post a comment