Start a new topic

Minimum rank requirement and better match making

Can we be able to set a minimum rank requirement and advertise to people of our own rank? There is no incentive for an expert to willingly play with a novice. If this feature was put in to the game, higher ranked players would play more often due to the accessibility of finding people at your rank, loses against novices that causes massive drops in rank won't occur as often, and the overall accessibility for all players would increase. 

1 person likes this idea

Matchmaking based on ELO / skill level is an absolute necessary.

Play against random without seeing their level before and which are potentially Master is a total non sense when you are Beginners it is a very frustrating experience.

All video games have an auto match making based on ELO, it's a basic today in any game to ensure a good player experience : This part need to be improve for sure.

If you look at Rocket League exemple, when the system rank you at Diamond level, the match making make you play against other Diamond players, not Silver or Champion !

There are many posts for this feature on the forums. It is something we definitely intend to add in the near future.

- Phillip@SMG

Oh sweet! 

Also can we improve the dice roll system?

Over the 90 games ive played, the 3 times I grouped up my army i lost at most 14 to 1, resulting in me losing my continent and not even being able to get my card resulting in me coming last.  I like how risk is strategy and RNG based but those rare occasions really make the game extremely frustrating and downright unfair. 

Oh sweet! 

Also can we improve the dice roll system?

Over the 90 games ive played, the 3 times I grouped up my army i lost at most 14 to 1, resulting in me losing my continent and not even being able to get my card resulting in me coming last.  I like how risk is strategy and RNG based but those rare occasions really make the game extremely frustrating and downright unfair. 

Login or Signup to post a comment