Start a new topic

Error 902

Team, I appear to be having some issues logging into and using my account as per the attached screenshot. Regards, Phil

9 people have this problem

Me too. I submitted a support ticket and got make an automated reply they they are on vacation until 1\8. Do you think they are just going to leave the servers down for an entire week because they have left nobody behind to maintain them?!?!?! That would be crazy.

3 people like this
I have the same problem since the last recent update. FIX IT, SMG!

2 people like this
Same problem here! Internet Connection works great, so pls fix the bug as soon as possible!

2 people like this
Here the regarding screenshot
png

2 people like this
Here the same issue. The rank has not been updating since 48hrs ago.

2 people like this
Experiencing same issue: error code 902, profile does not update.

2 people like this
SMG fix the problem! it's very irresponsible you left alone the game, more for these we are premium and not to mention that it's and app with 1 million downloads! Very bad!

2 people like this
Follow up on last post: noticed when connecting to game in Global Domination that the timer is OFF regardless of timer setting of game.

2 people like this
Nothing works.. everything has stopped.

2 people like this
Same problem!!!!!!! I just bought the premium version, now I regret it!!!

3 people like this
Unfortunately this seems to be a long running issue, I don’t hold out a great deal of hope!

1 person likes this
I'm having the same issue some hours ago. I bought the premium and I don't know why you have not fixed the problem. :$

1 person likes this

I played a few games on December 31, bought the paid version (twice!) and we played a bunch more with my wife, but the day after and today we both keep getting that error and connecting to an online game (or even creating a local one for myself and my wife) is a miracle...really annoying after paying for "premium"  upgrades on two different accounts :-/

1 person likes this
Cleared 902 error. Logged out and signed back in.