Start a new topic

Update not found

Hello, game is forcing me to an update screen that sends me to the play store, but the play store only says "item not found". Im on an LG android device, let me know what I can do, thanks.

1 person has this problem

im using note 8. same prob. uninstalled and renstalled with same issue.

2 people like this
Yes, its seems like the update just isnt in the play store yet. Has anyone else updated?

Update is still circulating around the play store. Give it a few hours, at max a full day and everything should be good.

- Phillip@SMG

1 person likes this
If I make it!
Thank you Phillip & smg for the quick reply, btw.

We have turned off the forced update for now. We may have jumped the gun a little too early. You should all be able to play again and we will try this again in a few hours or tomorrow.

- Phillip@SMG

Yep it works now; thanks again. Im looking forward to the new update!

New update starting to roll out again. Some of you will still have a problem accessing the update, but give it a few hours. 

- Phillip@SMG

Currently 4:58 EST and still having update issue as detailed above. What the heck is going on? Is there any ETA on availability?

Most players have it by now. If you are still having issues, try clearing your google play cache. This has helped for some.

- Phillip@SMG

Thx for prompt response Phil. I just cleared cache and restarted device and same is getting a little frustrating. Any other ideas?
Wait....I may have it sorted out. Thx again!!

Another one for people who clearing the cache does not work for.

After clearing the cache, try searching RISK manually on the google play store to see if there is now an update available 

- Phillip@SMG

That worked for me!!
Login or Signup to post a comment