Start a new topic

The community forum activity has really dropped off...

Just seems like there's only like one new post a week... thoughts?

1 person has this question

I laughed.
My Facebook is set to private and I don’t have any sensitive info on there anyhow, so I’m not shy about sharing my FB profile. I think people are way to scared about online shit personally. It’s not like I have my home address, social security number, date of birth, and passport number stored in FB. It’s just some pictures. Not really hiding any secrets. Shoot me a note on messenger and let me know who you are and I will accept. I can do mornings too. (Between 6:30am-8am est)

I agree - the blame lays squarely on the shoulders of Hasbro... why on Earth did they give the franchise to a small, unknown company based out in the wilderness of Australia which is run by Crocodile Dundee lol!

No doubt SMG does have great graphic designers - but their coders are mediocre and have little if any work ethic... nor does the management have much commercial sense or ambition!

However, I could be wrong - as we speak, maybe they are working on an AWESOME new update which fixes all the problems and adds all the features people have been requesting... which is why they are too busy to even reply to people on the forum here!

Then again, maybe they really are just mediocre lol - in which case all we can hope is that SMG either go bust and Risk is sold off to another (far better!) developer... or Hasbro realises the error of their ways and revokes the licence from them!

What say you Phil?!

Login or Signup to post a comment