Start a new topic

Adjustment on Blitz mode

Blitz is a time saving and useful mode BUT sometimes the dice rolls is unfavorable and you loose all your troops or many more than you'd like. It is also programed to attack even after having only 3 troops meaning you attack against odds...

To have control over this I prefer the standard mode but this could be time consuming and sometimes annoying, especially in large army battles.

What if you could decide in advance how many troops you are willing to lose in Blitz mode or at least automatically stop when you're no longer able to attack with 3 dice???

3 people like this idea

ALSO ... along the same lines, computer-attacks are FAR faster giving them a HUGE advantage in Timed Games ... and therefore, also humans who are more dextrous/have better internet connections. There should be a mode where you drag/plot your Blitz course and then the computer does it without the fancy animations/slow downs and does it at the speed of the Bots!

I like the idea of a variable blitz roll.  There could be two or three blitz options or levels of blitz that would continue to attack until you either won or reached a certain threshold of troops.  For example:

• Blitz 1- attack until the defender loses or the attacking army is 1.25 x the defending army
  • Blitz 2- attack until the defender loses or the attacking army is the same size as the defending army
  • Blitz 3- attack until the defender loses or the attacking army is 0.5 x the defending army
  • Blitz 4- attack until the defender loses or the attacking army is defeated

The different levels would only be accessible when the attacking army is of sufficient size.

I think something like this would be a great addition to the game.
Blitz mode sucks. The Markov transition matrx element values are hosed. Id like to see their V&V against nonBlitz mode. Does this company even care? Bunch of wankers and cunts.
Login or Signup to post a comment