Start a new topic

For those not receiving the premium IAP on Android

Hey everyone,

We are aware of the issue that appeared over the weekend where many of you have purchased premium and not received the maps in the package and/or have not received premium at all.

We are looking into this as we speak.

We thank you for your patience as we resolve this.

Update: 
- We have identified the cause of the issue and are now looking into a solution.

- We have developed the fix and it will be going through internal testing shortly

- We have released an update containing a fix. Please update your app over the coming hours as the update becomes available in your regions. If it doe snot work straight after the update, restart the app.

6 people have this problem

1. August 17th 2.yes, for $2.99 3.noticed it today, I was able to access a couple of days ago

Dude, it's not just the Maps - the game hasn't unlocked Premium Mode so is still limited to tokens... 

I am having the same issue. I know this takes some time to fix but when you pay for something you expect to get what you payed for. Or did we get what what we payed for ****.

Fix is on its way everyone.

Phillip@SMG

Fix didn't help what a rip off a complete fraud of a company It's true you will RISK your money
The bug fix worked for me! Still have the unlimited tokens and got the maps back! Thanks SMG for the quick fix!

The update has fixed the problem - if it didn't work for you... try rebooting your device, or uninstalling and reinstalling the game...

Tried that still not working I think I'll ring the bank and have the payment suspended
It is working! Thanks for your attention and work on it!

Yeah it works, but I think it would be appropriate to get a gift for compensation of our waiting time. 

1 person likes this

Ain't that the truth bro!

Login or Signup to post a comment