Start a new topic

Dice algorithm changes when your ranking gets better

I am sorry but the dice algorithm is BS in this game. Anytime I get to just below 2,000 in ranking, every game, no matter who I am playing (beginner, Novices, etc..) all of a sudden, their dice rolls are near invincible and mine absurdly horrible. If it is one game, or some occasional rolls where it seems absurd, then I get it, but all the time?!  I will win 4-8 games in a row to always get back to the 2,000 mark and then will lose, every time. This has happened on 5 different occasions this past month. It is not a coincident as evident in the uneven rolls I see. 

I can say with certainty that there is nothing in the game that would cause this to happen. Nor there is a reason to do so. Dice roll odds are always the same at all rankings.

Thanks

Phillip@SMG

So the dice roll algorithm sucks at all levels. 32 armies against 10. Lost all they lost none! Wha a load of tosh. It gets caught in a loop and goes bad. Not realistic.

1 person likes this

I literally just witnessed the same exact thing happen again. I watched a beginner plow through 9 countries untouched, defeating over 30 armies to him losing zero. I just dont think the odds are there. These dice rolls are not realistic. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment