Start a new topic

Ranking points returned when players cheat.

The site is not doing enough with cheaters. I'm sick and tired of players cheating and the site sending forum template responses saying that they will decide. When a player cheats we as players suffer because the site deducts Ranking points from us. It's just not good enough.

3 people have this question

Snowy Owl,

I hate cheaters, but what exact cheat have you seen?

If your complaining about players ganging up on you, that is not cheating and not fixable by developers.

It's cheap game play for sure, but they are still using all the same dice, etc as you are. No actual cheats!

An actual cheat is rolling all sixes, unlimited troops, an actual advantage other than another player helping them who also is not using an actual cheat.

Matt L you are wrong. Collusion is cheating. Read the rules on this website. By your definition, cheating is impossible and therefore a non topic.

They just wrote that, I posted that a year ago.
Per the rules, can you prove intention?

One player joins a game, allys with stranger in the game and they both play together to win. Same players joins with friend with intention to play together to win.

Can you prove intention to ban someone.

Sure, technically your right... I only ask developers to write good code to prevent actual cheats, but don't  expect them to baby sit how get along as players.

But yes, your right if that what your looking for :)

Cheating is real.

BrianL, it should be extremely easy for the developers of this game to spot who the likely cheaters are.  All they have to do is log the games and see how often so and so play together in the same game.  I'll join a game and constantly get kicked out..and nearly every one of those I noticed had a master or grand master in it.  I guess they were holding the spot for their alter ego?  I don't know.

Point is...this game can, at the very least, put a spotlight on those who are likely cheating by using 2 separate accounts to gang up on everyone.

And, no offense, but you have railed so hard AGAINST this very thing that it makes me wonder if you are afraid that you'll get banned because you, yourself, happens to do this since you have gone way out of your way to claim it wasn't cheating to begin with.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment