Start a new topic

Let's talk about the lowest life forms in Risk

These are the "Masters" that advertise a six player game and then trap you into a game with them and two computer "experts" as soon as you click in. We need the ability to block hosts.

Or give u a chance to leave if it's not the same game conditions you joined for.

3 people like this
Never enter a game with eissa84. Additionally players are immediately deleted and you find yourself against them and two computers. Worst person ever.
I couldn't disagree more...maybe your rank is lower so you don't understand what happens. If you are expert or above you are a target. I got to master and every game you have 3 to 5 players targeting you. The only way to avoid being targeted is to add the computer players. It is a stupid system because if done right nobody would know my rank and we just have 6 seemingly random people playing a game together. I started a new ain't just to see if I would win more often from novice and I won every time until I got to expert. Then you get ganged up in and it is ridiculous...not fun at all

2 people like this
Josh, still not cool to trap someone into a game under false pretense.

1 person likes this
Josh, if you are getting ganged up on my novice then simply create your own game, and kick novice/beginner players until you get 4-5 intermediate/expert/master players. If everyone is of similar ranking then no need to target anyone because of their rank. Doing what you stated above is a dick move. Don’t change game conditions then trap someone in a game. That’s ridiculous.
Login or Signup to post a comment