Start a new topic

RISK Is Looking For Beta Testers

Hey everyone,

RISK is looking for beta testers to test new updates before they are released. This will help us identify issues with the build before sending it out and ensure quality releases.

As beta tester you will have the opportunity to play and test the new features, tweaks and updates before anyone else, as well as provide feedback on these changes.

It is important to note that you will not be able to play the beta version and the live version of the game on the game device. 

We also suggest making password for your live accounts before switching over, that way you can log back into your old account when you return to live.

If you would like to participate in beta testing, fill out the form below to be considered.

https://goo.gl/forms/CrGupATYB0so68o43

5 people have this question

Does doing this make it impossible to play the game in its last stable release? Can you play online as a beta tester?
Welcome
mp4

bump? link 

Says page not found
Signed up
I signed up! I hope you guys are gonna fix the online problems soon!
I'm interested... please send info and I have been waiting on password update sent.... I've been to 43rd place in rank and won over 3000 games.. lost under 1500 games online.... thx
Risk is by far my favorite board game ever I've already logged 500+ hours n would love 2 help test new n upcoming features
Nice man! I like the beta testing move a lot, hopefully we get picked bother!

ilona, they havent fixed any problems in years. Why would you work for these pricks? For free?!!

Login or Signup to post a comment