Start a new topic

RISK Is Looking For Beta Testers

Hey everyone,

RISK is looking for beta testers to test new updates before they are released. This will help us identify issues with the build before sending it out and ensure quality releases.

As beta tester you will have the opportunity to play and test the new features, tweaks and updates before anyone else, as well as provide feedback on these changes.

It is important to note that you will not be able to play the beta version and the live version of the game on the game device. 

We also suggest making password for your live accounts before switching over, that way you can log back into your old account when you return to live.

If you would like to participate in beta testing, fill out the form below to be considered.

https://goo.gl/forms/CrGupATYB0so68o43

5 people have this question

The link says: "404: Page not found – the page https://goo.gl/forms/CrGupATYB0so68o43 does not exist. If you typed in or copied/pasted this URL, make sure you included all the characters, with no extra punctuation." Can you help me please? Thank you SMG Studio. I really want to be a beta tester to help you.
Says page not found
A little feedback: they’re starting to get roll right but, am I the only one that remembers that defense is supposed to be able to choose how many dice they roll? Because ties go to defense, rolling 1v2 is a much better option that we should have

Whats the pay rate for us to do your job?

1 person likes this

i would like to be a beta tester

ilona, they havent fixed any problems in years. Why would you work for these pricks? For free?!!

Would like to help but - you dont help us much .... so I think I will stay with not helping and feeling cheated

bump? link 

I'm interested... please send info and I have been waiting on password update sent.... I've been to 43rd place in rank and won over 3000 games.. lost under 1500 games online.... thx
Why did why does it take eight wins to get 4,000 points but only three losses to lose 4,000 points doesn't make sense
Login or Signup to post a comment