Start a new topic

LFG - Rules and tips for posting

Looking For Games is the place find games and friends to play with. It is a great place to find other players close to your rank for healthy competition.

Some quick rules.

1. Do not use this place for any unfair purposes, this includes collusion groups and team ups (ganging up on other players).

2. Do not use this forum to post about cheaters, please create support tickets for that.

Suggestions:

- Make or find a topic with your class (Novice, Intermediate, Expert,  Master, Grand Master). Leave your name and a way to communicate or add someone else's with the add friend option in RISK. Play some games.

- Want to play specific maps with specific ranks of players? Open a topic with the Map and Class.

- If you would like to make any games with "custom rules" outside of the game itself, for example unofficial team games, 2v2, etc. Go ahead. Make a topic and lay out all the rules for the custom game mode in the topic itself.

Have fun.

Phillip@SMG

4 people like this idea

This forum (looking for games) hasn't attracted much attention. Maybe an announcement in Risk News would help.

1 person likes this

That might be a good idea. We will definitely consider it.

- Phillip@SMG

1 person likes this
How about fixing the online list first
Or just add the feature where you can set a minimum level of player that can enter the game. Ex: intermediate, expert, Master or higher etc.

7 people like this
Fantastic idea Brian.

1 person likes this
& vice Versa: have an option to choose maximum level players

2 people like this
I hope you made that a feature request Brian.

1 person likes this
You guys are just afraid of losing your ranking.

It's not just that - novice players can often make foolish moves which ruin the game for everyone!

3 people like this
I haven't tried to use this but I was hoping for a way to find other players who understand the strategic necessity in making and keeping real alliances(until it's just the two of you left of course or maybe three) but since this game does not have a chat mode or a proper forum to find other players, I can't spend more time playing without a third of the game's strategic sides. Any solutions anyone?
Login or Signup to post a comment