Start a new topic

What about a proper browser with filters?

Every time I try to browse games it resets me back to 1. Also, I can't filter out certain maps, game modes and so on. It's very frustrating to use in its current state.

2 people like this idea

This request is an important one. In combination with the fact that launched games stick around for a while rendering the error message attached hereto, when attempting to join those games. Usally the number #1 game is a bogus one. Like drbier pointed out, when browsing you get knocked back to #1 every few seconds. It is almost impossible to join, let's say, game #14. Since I only play 60s progressive games on the standard map, it is sometimes almost impossible to play a game. When hosting a game, it takes a lot if time before people are able to join my game, probably because they get knocked back as well. Probably also because it takes a while before your hosted game ranks up in a range that makes it easier for others to avoid the knockback (i.e. joinin a lobby before knockback takes place.) To me, this aspect is ruining the experience, and I am considering quitting the game because of it. Fix this, fast! Please.
IMG0883.PNG
(1.01 MB)
Yes it's so frustrating right now. Hope SMG gets their act together soon.
Login or Signup to post a comment