Start a new topic

Different game types

As a massive fan of the franchise and owner of many versions I would like to see some of the rules from endorsed games from the series or at least anther option from the basic domination game type.

4 people like this idea

Yes, I love playing the classic game style, but it would be awesome incorporating some of the ideas such as Heroes and Strongholds into another option for game type.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar here is a quick summary of how they change gameplay:

Leaders/Heroes: Moves like a troop, but isn't counted as a troop. Provides +1 to highest dice roll on offense and defense.

Stronghold: A designated territory on the map that provides +1 to highest dice roll when defending. I believe any stronghold also gets a bonus reinforcement placed there during the Draft stage of the game.

Yea all the genres new and old or at least a few would be fantastic!
A Drop-Down menu to choose to mimic "Halo Risk", "LoTR Risk", "Harry Potter Risk", the very original from 1957 (La ConquĂȘte du Monde (The Conquest of the World)) and other variants maybe?
Yes exactly! Or some sort of card mechanic from other games like halo risk and risk legacy.
Like "Mission Risk"
Login or Signup to post a comment