Start a new topic

So hacked

Tons of games before update now everyone since. They cause disconnect so computer takes over. I need to force stop. Major errors in code allow players to disconnect and freeze play. Players are doing it because they suck and have to cheat to win.

6 people have this problem

I'm not sure it's other players or not I paid to have unlimited tokens and now I can't even get thru 1 game without being disconnected I want my money back

2 people like this
I don't know what's going on but this game is no fun anymore.

1 person likes this
Man that's sad. Über sad. Got hacked. Whenever I try to get troops through trading cards I get shut out of the game. I may quit. Suggestions anyone?

1 person likes this
I'm going to try one more time,if it's happening again I will uninstall game until you fix I which will be a long time

2 people like this
I could be wrong but it would seem that some players are able to kick you out the game or disrupt your turn when you are winning. I was on the verge of winning this really epic game only to find my turn taken from me and needless to say i lost.

1 person likes this
Great game to bad to many people are sore losers

1 person likes this
Yeah this game is dat good as people.. 70% players are damm.. 29% clever without any respect/honor looking only for theirs profit :/

1 person likes this
I just played a game and I was the first person to go and attacked a territory every turn but somehow a player got 5 cards before me!?
Login or Signup to post a comment