Start a new topic

Lost connection

This is the third time it's happened today, have only had the game about 5 days now but when I am about to win the host does something and I lose connection when It ask me to rejoin It says the room is no longer up. I know this is a glitch, I have played risk for many years on the ps3 online and this is glitch from the systems first days. Can you please get this fixed.

6 people have this problem

This has happened to me so many times, i have lost count!
Me too. Game is hosed.
Hello, I tried to play several games today and the game just froze on me, the first time it froze I closed the game and reopened it and started playing another game, that game also froze so did it again.I noticed that you reimburse me the 2 tokens not the time it takes to accumulate a token. The clock timer had less than an hr. to the next token when I had fist logged on, after the 1 freeze up the clock timer restarted at the very beginning. After the 2nd freeze up I stopped playing after a few hrs. then when I logged back into the game the tokens you reimbursed are gone and the timer has changed... Please fix, Sincerely Risk Fan.

2 people like this
Happens all the time for me too...just this morning while playing it just froze...stayed on screen for 5 minutes and then relaunched app...tried to get back into game but was told I couldn't because game closed...what really sucks about this is you lose standing every time it happens...I'm tired of bouncing from expert to beginner back to expert only to drop again...all because the game freezes
Happens to me too and too often!
I'm tired of playing a game just to have it say lost connection! Fix this or I will uninstall the game
Seems that I get redirected to a game full of Namey Namersons who are Grandmasters, and everytime get credited with a loss. Anyone else get redirected to a game of Namey Namersons? It might be their template. How is it they say its all fixed? C'mon man!
They say one thing and do another. The game isnt their biggest money maker so its not a priority.
Also if you minimize the screen in Android, try to come back, it will say game no longer available. Wtf? Cmon guys.
I just got a newsletter from this company saying that this latest update fixes most if not all of the game problems. If they really feel that way they need to completely revamp their corporate structure because they are endemicly poisoned at at such a basic level. This game is just as glitchy and just as awful it's rare that you can just sit down and play a full game without any problems. It's rare.
A new glitch - there is a sifnicant time delay from the start of ones turn to when troops can be deployed. Sometimes the delay is a few seconds, sometimes it tales almost the entire allotted time, and other times it will not allow tou to deploy at all. I know they read these. SMG Blows

1 person likes this
As of today 6/3/17 This still happens to me all the time. The game will randomly lose connection then never be able to reconnect. This is particularly frustrating at the end of a game you are sure to win, then you end up losing ranking. Happens on 2 different phones, latest update, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 7, running most recent OS. Completely unacceptable. PLEASE FIX!!!

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment