Start a new topic

GLITCH IN NEW UPDATE

When starting first with the new update you don't get ant troupes to deploy, this has happened twice to me now.

5 people have this problem

Hi! I have a lot of problems to play in multiplayer after the actualization, the first one: a player won a country and the player that lose, still with the country and takes the troops of the wining player, second one, the cards disappear of "our hand", and the third one, the game suddendly reset... Is so frustrating the situation, i hope that you can fix this bug to enjoy this amazing game again. And thanx and congratulations for the new maps that added to the game.

1 person likes this
I see the same issues, and now many more server disconnects with multiple reconnect attempts.  This latest software update rollout was not clearly not tested thoroughly enough......

Same issue.At one point a territory showed minus two !
Same Issue Also I try to select the Avatar "sillouette head with a question mark in it" and all it says is processing... forever it seems. I tried it on iPad Pro, iPhone 7plus, and my AppleTV4, they all do the same thing
Just played a game, a territory that I had just 1 army within it, whilst other players made their moves I suddenly had 26 armies in that territory...how?
Login or Signup to post a comment