Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Oh god I play this game now with one computer player and one other, that way there is no cheating. I got bored and have just played 2 games and got an absolute lesson on cheating, so obvious it makes me angry. Back to the original plan and keep my grandmaster status although it’s not much fun at all
So you're one of those sad campers then nigel . You break the game doing it that way and it becomes this weird pot luck 1 v 1 game .

The rankings are totally meaningless anyway given the number of cheaters and people who have multiple accounts.

I really don't get why people give a shit about what they're ranked. 

It’s the only way to get a fair game Thinking of giving it up as it is pointless Why do people bother cheating just to get a rank, the game should be fun
I'm tired of cheaters. They ruin the game. It's obvious people form teams to hang up on others! Their moves make no sense, other than to benifit each other. Then the AI follows their pattern. There is no other explanation than cheating! Watch for a cheater named floflux! He's a damn cheater! He works in unison with others or is one person playing two colors!

Those pics I posted on the last page is from a game I reported to SMG.  Red attacked me weakening me to the point where Purple could finish me off, then Red just sat there and let Purple take him out.

Red literally just sat there.  I reported "them" to SMG, showed the pics that proved it.......and the response I got back from SMG was "it was two friends and they didn't know what they were doing was against the rules".

So SMG just gave "them" a warning.

That's why the game is full of cheaters, SMG doesn't ban these clowns even when they're caught red-handed!

1 person likes this

exactly, everything that is reported is just ignored.  Like they claim they cant hack and freeze the game.

cferbberg1 is 1000% cheater. he played multi accounts with blue color and at the last movment after he defeated me with blue sub-account, empty capitals to win game with main account (green).

son of a bitch 
vera fritz 14

https://youtu.be/J99yO9ZzvI0

1 person likes this
Koray did you report him? I’ve started creating my own games, it’s cut down on the cheating a lot. I hope you reported that cheater and he got banned. I know playing a game only to lose to a cheater at the end is infuriating.
Good evening to all. I have carefully read the posts posted in the last 6 months. It's amazing how easily some people are accused of cheating. I played against some and I think these are bad days. And sometimes it happens to me that I don't react properly, because I am not able to play in the right way. I carefully keep statistics of players who behave suspiciously, players who do not confirm the game, players who cheat while setting up the game (insert 1 or 2 bots in the last second) and players who seem invincible because they are too lucky. There are more than 200 players on the list of suspects. Do you know how many names were repeated? Just one. Just one. I played about 4,000 games. I have 2 accounts and never used them at the same time. I was grand on both accounts, and now I’m a master on both. I'm sure you're exaggerating and there aren't that many cheaters in the game. I'm not hiding. My names in the game are Божа 537 (? 537) and Sibyl Fyodorov 10. Maybe someone thought I was cheating and I would never do that because I don't see any challenge in that. Grandmasters thinks everyone cheats because everyone attacks them like crazy. Yes, when you destroy Grandmasters you get a lot of points. That is why it is very difficult for them to play the game in a relaxed way. And then they think some players are playing in pairs.Sometimes people make an elephant out of a mouse just because they are annoyed. Relax and the game will be better. I hope some players understood me. Good luck in future games.
I was just banned, and have no idea why. As great as it is to get rid of cheaters, it is equally terrible to ban a non-cheater. I was on Grandmaster status at the time of my ban, so i assume someone i beat got mad and falsely reported me. What is to stop a hater or a sore loser from falsely reporting you? That needs to be addressed also. More than likely it was this guy who made an alliance with me and then attacked me , while clearly having an alliance with the 3rd player. So i attacked him back and the 3rd player was left with a huge lead, but made a mistake and left an opening to his capitals and i got lucky and won. I guess the player i had an alliance with felt betrayed and reported me, but he is the one who betrayed me.

You don't get banned because of one report.  You get banned for many reports and/or being found out.  So either you continuously dick people over to or you really were colluding.

1 person likes this
Apparently more than one person has falsely reported me then. Ever consider that possibility? There can be more than 1 sore loser. Maybe when you outplay alot of people theres more angry people. I never have colluded. I laugh alot when my enemies get attacked and that might piss alot of them off. If you report your opponent for laughing emoji after you get attacked then thats just being a baby.

You need a LOT of "false" reports to be banned.  I've been reported many times.  Never cheated and never come close to being banned.  So yeah.  I have thought about that.    But like it said, your post makes clear you've given a lot of ammo to a lot of people.  And they're not reporting you because you're an amazing player.

Login or Signup to post a comment