Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Cosine is better and big redcheeks 6 are cheaters...grand master and master. They should be dragged into the street and slaughtered. Testicles first. Okay maybe that's extreme just ban them I guess. Definitely cheating. Havent seen this sort of scale cheaters since before the report button was added.
Elijah Freeman 12 beat me on dice 70 to 118, really?

I want to denounce two of the biggest cheats with which I played Francisco Durum 13 and Ignatz Eldritch 13, their collaboration was so obvious throughout the game that I can not believe they have not been taken out of the game even though joke has to both are "Grand Maester" if it is a total lie these types of players should not continue in the game! Sincerely

2 people like this

"Esther Long Hair 6" And Kevin-Kostnix are blatant and shameless cheaters . Avoid them or keep ready to waste a couple of hours. The former is a M , the latter GM 

I want to denounce two of the biggest cheats with which I played Celeste The Pretty 5 and Vester Nihil 10, their collaboration was so obvious throughout the game that I can not believe they have not been taken out of the game even though joke has to both are "Grand Maester" if it is a total lie these types of players should not continue in the game! Sincerely CoastalCop149 a true strategist!

1 person likes this

I wish I knew and how to install blockers, but they freeze when you going for the kill and then magically when your turn is almast over have more armies than when turn stated.

1 person likes this

I had their coloraborating tells whipped till he magically appeared with 198 new troops, like im not suposed to notice that, "come on man".....

Lol, yeah Lexusgs35 Is one of the worst cheaters in that he hacks and collaborates!! Avoid. Goldstar is also bad, Always seems to show up with the same partner

1 person likes this
I have had that before, what is the point. Also how do they freeze the game?
Dont play Lexusgs35, they like to.freeze the game then magically get 198 new troops....pathetic play a game 45 min then BS lime this what is the point of such flagrant cheating
Rarely do I encounter actual obvious cheating but I just played two masters who attacked everyone but each other. No problem, I get alliances, but leaving one army on border with no attack! Then one attacks me with the intent to decimate my forces with no chance of taking me out, leaving himself decimated. No surprise the other so called master finishes me off. Love the game, hate the players who do not play to win for themselves (probably operating two accounts).
Ellie Gibster is a huge cheater.totally played multiple players - other players attacked with no chance to win just to reduce my armies when I was clearly winning....and then let Ellie run right through them...pitiful.
png
png
Go to play store and get new version. Super easy to report these guys now. Right where you block someone from communicating with you during the game (back side of player card) you click on report.
June 25th update info on the game said we can flag cheaters now using the player tray? I still dont see any option to report the cheaters? Please help me understand how to report cheaters! Thanks
I want to report green player, Kahlid_alqahtani. I believe he was also playing as #omaar_390. I have attached pics to support this. If you could review gameplay you will see the cheating. Thanks you.
jpg
Login or Signup to post a comment