Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Appreciate the response..

I reserve my opinion, wouldn't help, but can add I do believe players currently do get banned, but only for that player name. They don't lose their unlimited purchase tokens, just create a new newbie player.

..to me I think current mechanism if fair.

The blue player, after I was defeated, stopped attacking and moved their troops from the capital's and allowed the yellow player to take them over. I stayed and watched the final moves because it became obvious after a while that the yellow player only attacked me and the blue player was not attacking the yellow. The SMG team have my report and can easily confirm this. My point is that cheaters should be banned. Not just deranked. It is a shame that we have to deal with cheaters in such a classic game.

Jonah,

No offense, I don't play that map, but what is the cheat your trying to show in your screenshot?

Polity, asking for proof to their cheating ?

this is why I just stopped playing.......  Not worth it any longer.  Until they get serious on bans for cheating.

I am getting fed up with cheaters. Just now I waisted 1 hour to be cheated by 1 player controlling two nicks. They collude and at the end 1 let's the other win. Pleasw SMG team: ban cheaters don't take points only.

1 person likes this

There should be a button to block players from joining games you start unless you unblock them. It's hard to remember all the cheaters' names.

Anyone else notice the "observe" after losing button. When there is something fishy going on and I get killed when I'm thinking to myself no way because I'm fortified, I have the advantage, etc. Then boom I'm killed. I am noticing the cheaters are very quick to want to add you as a friend right after they know you are going to report them for the obvious cheating.

Exactly FU, that's what I just said.  Give players an ignore/block feature so you can just block these cheaters.

It's absolutely ridiculous how much cheating there is in this game. 

Almost every game I've played with an expert or higher has had them using multiple accounts.  I just had a master use his lackey account to block me from Australia so he could take it.  When it's that obvious it's infuriating that you can't do anything about it.

2 people like this

An individual block feature would help

3 people like this

Kevin Mullarkey.  pathetic piece of crap

Cyber Archer (expert) and Herman Grigovich 17 (beginner) are the same person: https://youtu.be/43IWFNDOezE
Cheaters are stupid.

1 person likes this

Samu Ag and ImeldaHurricane6

Ya I had the same idea and I’m expert level and was playing a master and when I traded set and was going to kill master they froze the game which had had zero glitches till that point. When they hack and freeze game only thing you can do is hit red x. Option and close game out and forfeit so sick of juvenile cheaters

@josh

Here my way to avoid your "lovely" cheaters:  Create your own game and put 1 or 2 computer opponents and a single human opponents. Take into account that you gain points even   if you dont win the game  because what matters are only human players.so it's enough , in order to gain level , finish the game in a better position than your human opponent. My strategie is let the computer players grow and  get at least a country from human player. 

Glory lingshanks 14 such a f*going cheater. So obvious. Using a second intermediate account. So tired of this game and the lazybadmins who simply don't care. I report cheaters about one out of 3 games. Nobody does Jack s^it about it. Love risk hate the way it is played here. You should not be able to chose games should be 100% random. No cheating would be possible. Been recommending this for years now and the admins just keep collecting fees but provide no service.
Login or Signup to post a comment