Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Heres another cheater the robot he logged back into n used to get cards n insulate his territory

Add Andrew Chepkins ("grandmaster") to the list of cheaters. He was down to 1 country and in 1 turn managed to turn in his cards, attack every country around him (no occupying forces moved in, leaving the countries "blank" during his turn.), and at the end of his turn, 17 troops magically appeared in each of the "blank" countries. As a result, he added probably 100 or so troops instantly and ended up so powerful, he couldn't be stopped.

Blatantly stupid cheating. He needs to be banned.

1 person likes this
Hakan Citak & Same Ucar Work together
Too many people cheating... is not fun any more.
CHEATER NAMES: "GILES GUPTA 7" and "RENEE SASSAFRAS 6" obvious cheaters either one person with two accounts or two people working together. It this bs is ruining the game!!!
Trying to find where I actually make an official report or cheaters and cannot find it… Help please
I want to report Kahlid_alqahtani. He cheated in the last game I just played. Believe he was also playing as #omaar_390. If you watch the game play it is so obvious. This really pisses me off. Anyone know how I can make sure someone gets reported? Thanks for any help.
I want to report green player, Kahlid_alqahtani. I believe he was also playing as #omaar_390. I have attached pics to support this. If you could review gameplay you will see the cheating. Thanks you.
jpg
June 25th update info on the game said we can flag cheaters now using the player tray? I still dont see any option to report the cheaters? Please help me understand how to report cheaters! Thanks
Go to play store and get new version. Super easy to report these guys now. Right where you block someone from communicating with you during the game (back side of player card) you click on report.
Ellie Gibster is a huge cheater.totally played multiple players - other players attacked with no chance to win just to reduce my armies when I was clearly winning....and then let Ellie run right through them...pitiful.
png
png
Rarely do I encounter actual obvious cheating but I just played two masters who attacked everyone but each other. No problem, I get alliances, but leaving one army on border with no attack! Then one attacks me with the intent to decimate my forces with no chance of taking me out, leaving himself decimated. No surprise the other so called master finishes me off. Love the game, hate the players who do not play to win for themselves (probably operating two accounts).
Dont play Lexusgs35, they like to.freeze the game then magically get 198 new troops....pathetic play a game 45 min then BS lime this what is the point of such flagrant cheating
I have had that before, what is the point. Also how do they freeze the game?
Lol, yeah Lexusgs35 Is one of the worst cheaters in that he hacks and collaborates!! Avoid. Goldstar is also bad, Always seems to show up with the same partner

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment