Start a new topic

Fog of War in RISK map

IDEA: You can only view enemy positions in adjacent territories, everything else is hidden. As you explore the map, the fog will be removed from adjacent territories within view.

This would either be a custom game setting, enabled by the game host (so not a default setting for all maps). 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

143 people like this idea

Im excited to give it a whirl. I like the idea alot. I don't think it's cool however to let allies see. I mean, in real world war in my opinion, allies never let the others in on their strategy, and strongholds. "Keep your friends close, enemies closer" Just a thought. Look forward to it either way.
It sound like it could be an awesome challenge. I would like to become a beta tester.
This feature is great. But recent update is showing the territories and army of other player and that goes against the purpose of fog war. Please eliminate that or put it as an option. Thanks
Fog of war is a great addition to the gameplay of RISK. It adds another strategic twist to the game. It makes it more challenging, as well as "different" demands to win. I enjoy what was done. Perfect option to add even more scenarios. Well done!!
great idea would love to test it

fog of war is awesome. 

some improvment ideas (if possible):

- add ally option with computer (50%accepted, 50%refusal, change when only 3 players left...)

- do not specify which continent a player has (or not) ...

if the idea is not to see who is where, do not show army gain for each turn ? not even army number

- humans are replaced at start by computers are always at boss level, normal ? even when we specify easy level in game parameters ?

thx again !

Horrible idea that completely changes the dynamics of the game.
Login or Signup to post a comment